About the role
horgancreative is currently going through a rapid growth phase, and we are looking for a creative and talented freelance graphic designer to help deliver our projects in line with the high standards and quality which we have become known for.
With the ability to work from home, you will need to be a self motivator. You will be briefed on a project-by-project basis, with exposure across print and digital outputs, suiting someone who is organised and highly proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator). A solid knowledge of Microsoft Office will be a big advantage too!
Whilst this role is starting off as a freelance / contracting position, it is likely to lead to a more permanent arrangement as horgancreative continues to quickly grow.
What we’re looking for
- The ability to commit and work to a deadline
- Someone who can work through a design process
- A great communicator – both written and verbal
- An exceptional eye for typography, design, layout and aesthetics
- A problem solver
- Experience in an agency setting or as an in-house designer
- Experience in designing from a style guide
- A solid understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- An understanding of the technical aspects of print production and setting up documents accordingly
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Horgan by email – email@example.com.
How to apply
Email your CV and portfolio, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, make sure you tell us why you think you would be suitable for this role!